2008 03 22WebViewControl
This is some sample code following Establishing manual Cocoa Bindings. It subclasses WebKit's
WebViewControl, then loads an html page and moves data to and from ObjC.
This shows how to manually setup bindings (done here in the application controller on
applicationDidFinishLaunching) and how to handle observers in your bound class.
I'll have to check how this can be mixed with undo/redo.
- WebViewControl Sample code for custom bindings : binding Cocoa to an html page
- Establishing manual Cocoa Bindings Bindings in a custom NSView
- Custom cocoa bindings What I'd like to see in IB to setup custom bindings
- Bindings via KVC only In Leopard, your properties are bindable without any extra work
- Bindings, Outlets, Target+Action across multiple NIBs